If you’re like me and love you a meal to grab and go when you’re busy then you need to try these delicious peanut butter cookies! They’re low in calories and will keep you feeling full for hours.
*This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I may receive a commission from purchases made through chosen links on this site at no additional cost to you. However, I am objective and extremely picky and I only recommend things that I truly believe in. Find out more here.*
Peanut Butter Cookies
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, there’s nothing better than a quick grab and go meal when you’re in a hurry. Whether it’s breakfast or lunch, these delicious peanut butter cookies are easy to take with you wherever you go and will keep you feeling fuller for longer.
Not only that, they are packed with nutrients and are well complemented by a cup of coffee!
These peanut butter cookies are based on a recipe from The Body Coach 90 Day Plan. Initially, a lot of leanies found the recipe rather dry and bland, so naturally, I’ve put my spin on it to make these cookies a real treat of a meal.
Find out how to make The Body Coach Peanut Cookies below.
Makes 8 Portions | 396 Calories Per Portion
- 16g Carbohydrates
- 26g Fat
- 28g Protein
- 290g 100% Peanut Butter (I use My Protein Peanut Butter)
- 155g Protein Powder (I use My Protein Impact Whey in Peanut Butter)
- 25g Honey
- 25g Maple Syrup
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
- 60g Mixed Seeds, Ground
- 30g Chia Seeds
- 30g Flax Seeds
- 50g Plain Peanuts, Chopped
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Water
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and fold together until mixed thoroughly.
- Line two baking sheets with baking paper
- Use a tablespoon to separate the mixture into equal amounts of dough.
- Roll each amount of dough into a ball in your hands, place each ball onto the lined baking sheets and flatten with the palm of your hand.
- Make sure to leave a little space in between each cookie just in case they spread a little.
- Bake for approximately 10 – 15 minutes, until they are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 1 minute on the baking tray before moving them to a wire rack to fully cool down
- Once cooled, store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Any extra cookies can be frozen for up to 1 month.
If you tried this recipe, drop me a comment below and let me know your thoughts! You’ll find tonnes of more recipes here.
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram for more inspiration and motivation!